We welcome you to bring your dog to Gl├╝ck in Sicht! To ensure that you, the other guests and our service staff enjoy the stay as much as possible, we have devised a few dog rules. These apply equally to both dog owners and their four-legged pets ÔÇô and each has their own part.
- When booking your lodge, please let us know if you will be bringing a pet, so that we can optimally prepare for your stay. We will also provide food and water dishes.
- Going for a walk? Please walk your dog outside of the premises. Make sure that your dog is on a leash ÔÇô leashes are required on the Gl├╝ck in Sicht premises.
- Please save your energy for the dog beach ÔÇô there you can romp around and play to your heartÔÇÖs content.
- Show off your magnificent fur ÔÇô but if possible, not on or near the upholstery, bedding or curtains. Other guests may have allergic reactions.
- Watch your paws please! The bathtub and shower may only be used by humans. Caution: risk of damage caused by scratches!
If you and your dog want to jump right into the water, the Soltitude dog beach is about 5 kilometres away. Another option is the beach section on the Holnis peninsula, which just a 30-minute walk away. There, you can treat your dog to a good walk or run ÔÇô however, a mandatory leash law is now in effect there.
At the Gl├╝cksburg dog park, however, you can let your four-legged friend run and romp around unleashed on an area spanning 20 hectares.