This small, cosy lodge is nestled amidst the picturesque, ancient trees. With its 48 m² of space and comfortable, stylish decor, it is a small “feel-good lodge” with great ambitions.
For the sociable types amongst you: this lodge is our interpretation of a two-family holiday house! It is next door to the “Großen Glück Blätterrauschen” lodge, and works either as a semi-detached house, with nice, new neighbours, or it can accommodate one larger group. Combined with the “Großen Glück Blätterrauschen” lodge, it becomes the “Hoch Hinaus Blätterrauschen” house.
Make yourself at home in your integrated living and sleeping area – and marvel at the wonderful view from the panoramic windows. The kitchenette is suitable for cooking a large meal or just preparing a snack. And the spacious terrace is just the right place for relaxing, putting up your feet, or enjoying a leisurely breakfast in the morning sun. The lodge also features a bathroom with modern furnishings.
The lodge has room for: 2 adults, and if you want it more “cosy”, it can also fit one crib or cot as well.
- Partially covered terrace
- Free WiFi
- Own parking space located close to the lodge
- Floor heating in all rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Bed linens
- Hand towels
- Each lodge has its own parking space close by. So if you are travelling with lots of luggage, no problem.
- All terraces are covered with large roof overhangs, so that even a few raindrops won’t get in the way.
- So that you can enjoy the beach to the fullest, each lodge has its own “Strandkorb” canopied beach chair – and it is already included in the rate!