Our largest lodge – spanning an impressive 207 m²! It is located directly above the fjord and has a wonderful westward view looking out towards the fjord and Denmark. Situated on a steep slope, it offers a unique ambience amidst the ancient trees.
The lodge has two separate living areas. They are adjoined to each other via a lockable connecting door, but can be entered via two separate entrances. This makes the lodge perfect for a holiday with a large family or with friends – because there is plenty of space to retreat in private as well.
The main area features a huge living room with panoramic sliding doors and two large bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms has a double bed and two alcoves. Our younger guests can make themselves cosy in these integrated bunk beds. And to make sure everyone is well-accommodated, the lodge also has two bathrooms and a guest lavatory.
The smaller area can be separated by a connecting door – or adjoined, if you prefer. So if you just want peace and quiet away from the group, enjoy some downtime here: In this area as well, a bedroom with double bed, a small kitchenette and a separate bathroom await you.
The large terrace with a picturesque view looking out towards the fjord is an ideal gathering place for the whole troupe: There is plenty of space here – for example for a lovely breakfast in the morning sun or simply to relax. And speaking of relaxing: the lodge has its own sauna, also with a view towards the fjord.
The lodge has room for: 6 adults, 4 children. And if you want it more “cosy”, it can also fit up to 2 cribs or 2 cots.
- Floor heating in all rooms
- Two terraces (partially covered)
- Three bathrooms
- Guest lavatory
- Own parking space located close to the lodge
- Electric fireplace
- Two kitchens
- Integrated stereo system
- Flatscreen TV in living room and bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Diaper changing table
- Bed linens
- Hand towels
- Each lodge has its own parking space close by. So if you are travelling with lots of luggage, no problem.
- All terraces are covered with large roof overhangs, so that even a few raindrops won’t get in the way.
- An electric fireplace provides a rustic, homey and feel-good atmosphere, and immerses the room in a lovely, soothing light without any ashes or fire hazards.
- All of the large lodges have an integrated stereo system, where you can easily and conveniently play your holiday playlists via Bluetooth and in high-quality sound.
- So that you can enjoy the beach to the fullest, each lodge has its own “Strandkorb” canopied beach chair – and it is already included in the rate!