Rates

at GlĂĽck in Sicht

Here you can find an overview of the rates for our lodges. You can choose your lodge from different categories and locations – exactly to your taste. Additional beds and cots can also be booked upon request. Cribs are provided free of charge.

CategoryLodgeSize in    m²No. of PersonsNo. of    ChildrenRate per    Night
Kleine   Perle (“Small Pearl”)
 Blätterrauschen   (“Rustling Leaves”) 482 â‚¬ 75 to   200 
 Waldzauber
(“Enchanted   Forest”)
482 â‚¬ 100 to   225 
 Beachflair
(“Beach   Flair”)
482 â‚¬ 125 to   250 
GroĂźes   GlĂĽck (“Great Happiness”) 
 Blätterrauschen   (“Rustling Leaves”)15544€ 200 to   450
 Waldzauber
(“Enchanted   Forest”)
15544€ 225 to   475
 KĂĽstenflair
(“Coastal   Flair”)
15644€ 250 to   500
 Meeresrauschen
(“Sounds   of the Sea”)
16044€ 250 to   500 
Hoch   Hinaus (“Soar High”)
 Blätterrauschen   (“Rustling Leaves”) 20364€ 275 to   625
 Meeresrauschen   (“Sounds of the Sea”)20764€ 325 to   675

 

All rates are per lodge per night, and include tourist tax, final cleaning, and use of the canopied beach chair (“Strandkorb”). Book early and save! We grant a 5% discount for bookings made at least 90 days prior to arrival.

25% of the price is due at the time of booking, the remaining 75% is due no later than 30 days prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival, we request immediate payment of the total price.

ExtraFee
Additional   Bed
Only   available for the Hoch Hinaus Meeresrauschen category 
€ 25 per   night
Child’s   Cot€ 15 per   night
Crib
Of course,   guests are welcome to bring their own crib or have the baby sleep with them   in the parents’ bed.
Free 
Dog
Food and   water bowls can be provided.
 â‚¬ 10 per night
Interim   Housekeeping
We will be   happy to arrange interim housekeeping for your lodge!
Kleine   Perle (“Little Pearl”)
GroĂźes   GlĂĽck (“Great Happiness”)
Hoch   Hinaus (“Soar High”)
 
 
 â‚¬ 40 
 â‚¬ 60 
 â‚¬ 100

 

The cancellation fee is 25% of the total price for a cancellation made at least 90 days prior to arrival, 50% for at least 60 days prior to arrival, 75% for at least 30 days prior to arrival, and 100% for less than 30 days prior to arrival.

Die Kategorie Kleine Perle möchte groß hinaus: Die Weiten des Meeres vor der Tür sind ein guter Anfang.